14.6.09

Pílulas musicais - para amar mais III



Everything change - Staind
"... Then we could
Stay here together
And we could
Conquer the world
If we could
Say that forever
It's more than just a word..."




Seeing angels - John Butler Trio
"... Take me for what you see
For I'm transparent in the light of you.
And look inside,
See that fire burning bright
The same one that you rekindled inside me..."

Will you still love me tomorrow - Amy Winehouse
"... Tonight you're mine completely
You give your love so sweetly
Tonight the light of love is in your eyes
Will you still love me tomorrow?..."

O mundo anda tão complicado - Legião Urbana
"... Quero ouvir uma canção de amor
Que fale da minha situação
De quem deixou a segurança de seu mundo
Por amor."

Breathless - Corinne Bayley Rae
"... I get so breathless, when you call my name,
I've often wonderd, do you feel the same?..."

Enchantment - Corinne Bayley Rae
"... like gossamer, you softly touch
He draws me in, i'm powerless
He possesses an enchantment. ..."

O nosso mundo - Barão Vermelho
"... Eu não te deixaria
Presa no passado
E arrumaria um jeito
Pra você estar ao meu lado de novo
Eu voltaria no tempo..."

Your love is mine - Corinne Bayley Rae
"... I've got this feeling that
I'll always be alright,
yeah because you're my desire and
I'm your delight your love is all mine..."




In Love With You - Erykah Badu & Stephen Marley
"... And I remember the first time that we met yo
How could I forget
When you smiled
And I turned and said to you
Yo, your pure and true..."




Your song - Elton John
"... If I was a sculptor, but then again no,
Or a man who makes potions in a travelling show
I know it's not much, but it's the best I can do
My gift is my song and this one's for you.
And you can tell everybody, this is your song
It may be quite simple but now that it's done,
I hope you don't mind,
I hope you don't mind
That I put down in words
How wonderful life is while you're in the world."

Espere por mim morena - Gonzaguinha
"... E antes de acontecer o sol
A barra vir quebrar
Eu estarei nos teus braços para nunca mais voar..."

Só chamei por que te amo - Gilberto Gil
"... Ninguém comigo além da solidão
Nem mesmo um verso original
Pra te dizer e começar uma canção
Só chamei porque te amo
Só chamei porque é grande a paixão
Só chamei porque te amo..."

Morena raiz - Tribo de Jah
"... Tão longe, mesmo quando estou
Tão longe lembrar é um conforto
Pensar em voltar, parar em teu porto te abraçar..."


Baby I love you - Aretha Franklin
"... Oh and I do declare (I do)
I Wanna see you with it
Stretch out your arms little boy
Your gonna get it
Cause I love you-oo..."


Drão - Gilberto Gil
"... O verdadeiro amor é vão, estende-se, infinito
Imenso monolito, nossa arquitetura
Quem poderá fazer aquele amor morrer..."

Pra te lembrar - Caetano Veloso
"... Que é que eu vou fazer pra te esquecer?
Sempre que já nem me lembro, lembras pra mim
Cada sonho teu me abraça ao acordar
Como um anjo lindo
Mais leve que o ar
Tão doce de olhar
Que nenhum adeus pode apagar... "



...

Nenhum comentário: