14.6.09

Pílulas musicais - para amar mais II

Everybody here wants you - Jefrey Buckley
"... Love can taste like the wine of the ages,
And I know they all looks so good from a distance
But I tell you I'm the one..."

Forever - Ben Harper
"... so give me your forever
please your forever
not a day less will do from you..."

Heart of the matter - Eagles
"... I've been trying to live without you now
But I miss you, baby
The more I know, the less I understand
And all the things I thought I figured out, I have to learn again..."

Walk away - Ben Harper
"... With so many people
to love in my life
why do I worry about one
But you put the 'happy'
in my 'ness'
you put the good times
into my fun..."

What you want - John Butler Trio
"... But I could fly away,
Or I could be no one.
And you could be the
Sunshine falling over the mountains ..."

Back to you - John Mayer
"... over you
I'm never over
over you something about you
It's just the way you move
the way you move me..."

Todo o sentimento - Chico Buarque
"... Preciso não dormir
Até se consumar
O tempo
Da gente
Preciso conduzir
Um tempo de te amar
Te amando devagar
E urgentemente..."

Depois de ter você - Adriana Calcanhotto
"... Depois de ter você,
Poetas para quê?
Os deuses? As dúvidas?..."

Your body is a wonderland - John Mayer
"... you want love?
We'll make it
Swimming a deep sea
Of blankets
Take all your big plans
And break 'em
This is bound to be a while
Your body Is a wonderland..."

Nothing left to lose - Mat Kearney
"... Come on and we'll sing, like we were free
Push the pedal down watch the world around fly by us
Come on and we'll try, one last time
I'm off of the floor one more time to find you..."



...

Nenhum comentário: